Re: sqlplus with formatted output?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:02:40 +0100

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:38:32 GMT, "Andre Vaupel" <avaupel_at_web.de> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Thanks for your answer :-)
>

>I did and found out to set linsize 200 or more in example and wrap on or
>off, depends
>on the comlumns.....then the output seems be better...but no really readable
>:-/
>I gues i build a simple script in php and pass the output through a
>website...
>
>But anyway thanks a lot for your help!
>

>Andre

If you don't want to spend any time on getting it right (which is easy enough!), this is an excellent alternative. You will of course never truly learn the power of Sql*plus.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jan 11 2002 - 15:02:40 CST