Re: Cursors

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:55:37 +0000

I've never heard of a cursor that couldn't be built on the fly in Oracle.

Could you perhaps give a better description of what you are trying to do? And do you mean PL/SQL as in inside of a procedure or function or SQL*Plus from the SQL> command line.

PS: What is the product name? I wish I could make money selling products that don't do anything too.

Daniel Morgan