What to learn? (resuming from Oracle7 knowledes)

From: Erhard Glueck <erhard_glueck_austria_at_no.spam.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:14:22 +0100

Friends,
Have you the straight way for me to learn todays requirements? I seek a less expensive way for training at home.

Last worked with Oracle Version 7.0 and developed forms for X My skills are based on SQLPlus with PL/SQL.

Have to program for web based Oracle Forms, what are the actual oracle product versions?

Help me for updating my knowledge of terms.

Thank so much for your story. :-))
Have a good day, Erhard
  without "no.spam." : erhard_glueck_austria_at_no.spam.hotmail.com Received on Thu Jan 10 2002 - 03:14:22 CST