All connections to my Oracle DB hang my system

From: Simon Gadd <simon_at_dogfighter.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:18:57 +0000 (UTC)

Any suggestions.

I am running Oracle 8i on a Windows 2000 PC.

It ran fine for 6 months. Recently it has decided to play up.

Every time I try to connect to the DB the program I use simply hangs.

This is the same if I'm using SQL/PLUS, Forms, Reports or whatever tries to connect to the DB.

Any and all suggestions as to a possible cure would be most welcome.

Many thanks.

Simon Gadd

Please reply to simon_at_dogfighter.co.uk Thanks Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 14:18:57 CST