Re: Can not connect sql *plus

From: WaltX <xranix_at_libero.it>
Date: 7 Jan 2002 07:30:24 -0800

Is the oracle listener running ? Try (on a dos prompt) "lsnrctl status". In the installation of Developer, the forms sqlnet doesn't know where is your database.

Documentation -> sqlnet, local database, net8

Other tips: take a look in the registry under HKLM/software/oracle the voice ORACLE_SID and LOCAL (I think you have more than 1 oracle_home, so look in that of Forms and in the main tree (software/oracle)

bye