Re: Default tnslsnr port

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:15:21 -0000

Which goes to prove that full descriptions are good. I was about to reply that the answer was 1521 and it was configured in listener.ora on the database server. tnsnames.ora configures the client database aliases (one part of which is of course the port on which the listener for that instance is running.)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA