Re: Detecting executed PL/SQL procedure

From: Cliff Dabrowski <cliffd.ng>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:00:42 -0500

Anamika,

This can be done by using the trace facilities of Oracle but can be rather daunting and difficult to pinpoint the actual caller of he procedure. I have a much easier solution that I can suggest (a product) so please feel free to email me for more detailed information and/or take a look at http://www.compuware.com/products/numega/dbpartner/index.htm

Hth,

~Cliff