Re: What's the right relation of parameters within sqlplus

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:53:33 +0100

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:10:48 +0100, "systeembeheerccv" <systeembeheerccv_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have a porblem with my Win2K with Oracle 8.1.7 I just canư find the right
>values for the screen buffer, buffer length and the custom value. Because I
>have many columns I got to have the largest amount of characters in one
>line. When I watch my taskmanager I can see that my processor is at his top
>and my internal memmory looks oke at 230 MB.
>
>Does anybody have a tip for me, cause I hate that I do a statement and then
>my sqlplus is gone.
>
>regards,
>
>Ernst

I have some difficulty understanding your message. You can e-mail me privately in Dutch if you want to.
The maximum of the linesize parameter is 512. Other maximums should be described in the sql*plus reference manual.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 15:53:33 CST