Detecting executed PL/SQL procedure

From: Anamika <anamika_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:26:10 GMT

Hi,
  I have Oracle 8.0.5 database with lots of third party PL/SQL procedures installed. I also have applications that invoke these PL/SQL procs. Recently encountered problems with these PL/SQL procs and I need to find out which one of them is being executed. i.e., when a function is called in the application, it eventually makes a db connection and executes a PL/SQL procedure. Is there a way to find out which PL/SQL procedure is executed ? There is no documentation with the application which explains this.

Thanks,
-A Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 09:26:10 CST