Re: GUI-based Database management tools for Oracle?

From: Earl Roberts <earl_at_websoft.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:00:16 +1100

We have an Oracel database tool called Platypus User which is written in Java. Trial is free (must download every 30 days) or it cost only $25 (Australian dollars) to purchase a licence. You can download from
http://www.websoft.com.au/platypus_user.html We would appreciate feedback via the support forum http://www.websoft.com.au/support.html
Our aim is to support other databases too in the near furtue (eg. MySQL and SQL Server)