Problem loading multiple files with sqlldr

From: Mark Marsh <UseNet_at_bold.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:28:05 +0000

Hi All,

I'm having a problem creating a control script for sqlldr that loads several tables, each from it's own file (CSV - nothing complex). The script is fine for the individual tables but I can't find the syntax required to enable me to put them all in one file.

I'm sure it's trivial but I can't find a suitable example anywhere.

TIA Mark Received on Thu Jan 03 2002 - 11:28:05 CST