Re: Help please ! MS SQL -> Oracle !

From: Geoff Reader <grr_at_NOSPAM.bton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:34:28 +0000

It may be that you have a NULL value from SQLServer that you are trying to Insert into the column on Oracle which would like a number, if you can change NULLs to zero's that would probably help.

Don't know how you'd do it in SQLServer, but in SQLPlus it would be NVL(column_name,0)

HTH
Geoff
Geoff Reader
University of Brighton