Help please ! MS SQL -> Oracle !

From: Sally <sallywo_at_asw.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:41:05 +0800

Dear all,

What I need is to transfer data from a SQL Server table to an Oracle table. I use DTS in SQL Server to simplify the process. However, the task failed. An error 'Invalid Number' is prompted indicates an error occurs to one field. The field types of the source and the destination tables are as follow.

(SQL) numeric(18,2) --> (Oracle) number(18,2)

The field types look the same but the process failed. Could any body tell me why and how to solve it ?

Thanks for any help !

Sally Received on Thu Jan 03 2002 - 07:41:05 CST