Problem installing downloaded 9i on win2k

From: Peter Chatterton <chatt_at_millcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:24:03 -0500

I'm installing the 9i downloaded enterprise edition on Win2K and am pretty much trying to install everything in order.

The problem is with Workflow Configuration which fails the SYSTEM account connection test.

WorkflowCA: ERROR:
WorkflowCA: ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
WorkflowCA:
WorkflowCA: chkSQL is alive after 60 seconds: true
WorkflowCA: Enter user-name:
WorkflowCA: Exit Val : 1
WorkflowCA: SYSTEM account connection test failed.

Other logged messages:
 DllGroup = false

     Parameter "welcome" = false

I did start the HTTP server.

I don't seem to have a database under my Start Button -- isn't that where it should be?

Where do i find the meaning of the ORA error codes without a running database? I had Explorer search under \doc for "ORA-12560".

Thanks for your help,
Peter.
chatt_at_millcomm.com Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 22:24:03 CST