Can't install download 9i on w2k -- need docs?

From: Peter Chatterton <chatt_at_millcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:39:32 -0500

I'm installing the 9i download enterprise edition on W2K.

Can someone tell me where i find the SYS password and where i'm supposed to put the init<sid>.ora file, and what my sid is?

Apparently if i'd bought the CD's i'd have gotten some hardcopy info with this sort of basic info and as far as i can see i don't have it.

Thanks for your help,
Peter
chatt_at_millcomm.com Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 08:39:32 CST