Re: Seeking info for article on Oracle & MySQL

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 23:21:42 +0000

I can not image any competition from MYSQL with respect to purchases of the software.

One usually does not set out to purchase a licensed copy of Oracle to track things that are not mission critical. And if they are ... you'd have to be a few eggs short of a dozen to use MYSQL (or for that matter SQL Server).

Just my opinion ... don't anyone lose a heartbeat of an opinion.

Dan Morgan