REPOST: Anybody use VB as a front end to Oracle?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:20:16 -0900

We're having trouble with our VB front end since we upgraded from the Oracle 7 client to Oracle 8i. First it wouldn't connect any more, then we got it so it appeared to connect but it won't fetch any data. The data's there & accessible-I can get it in SQL*Plus using the same logon ID & Select statement, but it doesn't seem to come thru in the VB app. No error messages, just no data.

Anybody think they can help? I can post details if it would be useful. Thanks.

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla. Received on Thu Dec 27 2001 - 18:20:16 CST