Re: Importing data from Oracle server via ODBCto Excel on a mac?

From: Chuck Hinkle <chuckbo_at_no-mac-spam.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:26:15 -0600

I've done this in Windows often enough but haven't tried it on a Mac. Excel VBA on Windows uses ADO to access ODBC. If that's available on the Mac, you would open a connection to your Oracle server and then create a recordset (by passing a SQL statement to retrieve the data). Once you have a recordset, you can loop through it and populate your spreadsheet.

chuck

||  Chuck Hinkle  [INTJ]
||  CLH WAREs
||  chuckbo_at_mac.com
||  <http://homepage.mac.com/chuckbo/>
||  "Perception is usually more persuasive than reality."

My internet radio station is at:
http://www.live365.com/stations/152652