Does Oracle pro*cobol precompiler support IBMCOB ?

From: Phani <khphani_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2001 23:39:13 -0800

Hi All,

Does Oracle Pro*cobol precompiler (ver 1.8.x) support IBM cobol compiler on NT?
In Oracle pro*cobol documentation I found it supports MF cobol and Fijiust cobol. But I have not got any clue regarding IBM cobol. If any one of u have come across oracle pro*cobol compiler and IBM COBOL combination, can u let me know.

thanks in advance.

regards,
Phani Received on Wed Dec 26 2001 - 01:39:13 CST