Re: Triggers are not imported

From: Nicolas Bronke <bronke_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:06:54 +0100

> > ora-904 during import is in 99.5% percent of all cases caused by not
> running
> > catexp.sql connected as internal.

Sorry and Thank you.

Meanwhile I could check that. Too much duties on other sides.

I installed the database again. checked a dump --> Error 904 Run CateExp -> Error did not comes.

This was a little astonishedfor me, because the automatic install of oracle databases worked fine until 8.05 and 8,1,6 (I tthink but not sure).

I got this problems first with 8.1.7. Does exist perhaps a lsit of other recommendations like you gave me?

Kind regards an nice chrismas.

Nicolas Received on Sat Dec 22 2001 - 13:06:54 CST