Re: Print a procedure text.

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:35:32 -0000

When all else fails with that error message,

    set arraysize 1

MAXDATA is measured in bytes, by the way, and you want it large. The max value is something like 64K I think - but I also think the max may be the default anyway.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.