Get recordset from Oracle stored procedure

From: Henry D <henryd00_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 12:56:33 -0800

Hi,

I search the newsgroup and MS website. This is the old topic but I do not see a solution for me. So I post here and hope to get help.

Followed the example in http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte web site, I tried and it works under SQL*PLUS. But when I run ADO from ACCESS2000, I get the error: 'PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call ...' where there is one input argument and one output argument as type of ref cursor.

Some person on the newsgroup suggested add 'PLSQLRSet=1' in the connection string and worked. But it does not work for me. Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 14:56:33 CST