WebDB 2.2 - How can I create an EXIT button/link from my Main Menu, how to load a jpeg or gif file...

From: JCR <jrappa_at_hammer.net>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 11:27:23 -0800

Hi all,
I'm working with the very unpopular WebDB 2.2 app and have a couple of questions. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one left on earth using this ;)

  1. On my Main Menu, I have an Item called 'Exit from Application' for the user to click on when they want to Exit. How/what can I do to make this work? I do not know where to start.
  2. Can I load jpeg's or gifs on my form? I already have a template created and it's placed on the top of the form. I'm working with a School application, and I want to have the students picture on the form somehow. Not sure how to go about this either.

Any suggestions/tips are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 13:27:23 CST