Re: Not able to give a same SID as the earlier

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:20:49 -0000

There are a couple of notes on the FAQ listed below describing how to Delete an Oracle Database completely from a Windows environment.

Generally you have to mess about in the registry to complete the job.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.