Installing Form/Report Server 6i on Linux ?

From: Dino Ming <dinoming_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:26:39 +0800

Dear All,

  We're using Oracle 8.1.7 EE under Debian Linux quite a while. And now, we would like to deploy the Form/Report services on it.

  I've checked the availability of Form/Report Server 6i for Linux. And the file is d2k6irelease2.tar URL :
http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/forms/content.html

  After I downloaded the tar and unpacked under the linux box, I couldn't found any runInstaller.sh or something smiliar binary file for me to fire the installation.

  Are there any missed ?

Regards,
Simon.H Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 00:26:39 CST