Re: Virtual Document Management

From: Martin Kratz <martin_at_feith.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:42:32 -0500

If you really want to see some of the sharpest Document management systems. one that will work along side your Oracle, dB2, Sybase, Informix, SQL Server. One that will finally make life easier, take a look at www.feith.com You will realize after looking on the site, and the customers that Feith has, that you will wonder where we've been. As always, we offer Educational Discounts.

Martin
martin_at_feith.com Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:42:32 CST