runInstaller fail

From: Paul Hsu <res09fcj_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:58:43 GMT

Hi,

Any one can help me would be appreciated. I try to install Oracle 8i on Redhat linux 7.2, I download tar file and untar the file. Only Disk1 directory is in this tar file. I cd to Disk1 and type ./runInstaller, system display 'wait....' but installer screen did not come up. I check the process status, the runInstaller still running. I try two machines, both do same thing. What did I missing?

Thanks

Paul Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 12:58:43 CST