IE CSS behavior functionality possible with stored procedure?

From: James <james_at_not.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:17:26 -0700

Has anybody here got IE 5+ CSS behaviors to work from a stored procedure? I'm sure it will work using a physical file on the web server, but I would rather have the source in a stored procedure.

For example, to add sort capability to a table this would be the code to download the source code for the sorting. The package is called "behaviors" and the procedure is called "sort_table". The procedure outputs the source code (DHTML) using the htp.p procedure.

The user would just click on a column header and the table would sort on that column. The sort direction would toggle.

So far, IE apparently can't download the source. I just want to know if CSS behaviors are possible from stored procedures and if so if there is any trick to it. There is not a problem with synonyms/grants. I'm using other procedures in the package I'm testing with. Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:17:26 CST