ADO dataset always empty

From: SomeGuyInAmerica <sboone_at_advparadigm.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2001 14:06:12 -0800

I am using the oracle ODBC drivers that came with oracle 8.0.5 and ADO 2.6 on Win2000

I don't have any trouble on my old win95 and NT4.0 machines all of which use Oracle7 drivers.

When I create a recordset I get records returned as long as I ask only for VarChar fields. Any time I include a field of type Number(1) the recordset comes back EOF true. Has anyone else seen this behaviour???? (Select * also returns an eof true.) Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 16:06:12 CST