Oracle Forms: Set_Block_Property(v_curr_block,NEXT_NAVIGATION_BLOCK);

From: Jan <janik_at_pobox.sk>
Date: 17 Dec 2001 05:57:44 -0800

I manually set block properties - NEXT/PREVIOUS_NAVIGATION_BLOCK almost for all blocks in my form. There are several groups/cycles of blocks, 1 group per 1 tab Canvas.

Now, I want to programatically disable all items in all blocks - to make my form read-only.

I wrote a loop

Disable all items in current block
NEXT_BLOCK
Exit when current block = the first block

The problem is that NEXT_BLOCK skip on the Next Block definied by block properties, so this loop won`t go through all blocks in my form, but only through blocks in one group.

What I need is to programatically set:

Set_Block_Property(curr_block,NEXT_NAVIGATION_BLOCK,NULL);

But it doesn`t work.

Do you have some suggestion?

Thank you, Jan Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 07:57:44 CST