Re: Where can I buy Oracle 8i Enterprise Used?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:07:24 -0000

I've been using I.E. (trying to get hold of 9iAS which maybe the root cause of the problem). In any case you ought to be able to order the personal development software from your local oracle office for at best the cost of packaging. If you are in the US try the oracle store at their website.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA