Re: Unfortunately, not quite that simple ...

From: Robert Chin <robert_chin_2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:01:04 GMT

> You must be confusing Oracle Lite with Personal Oracle. If you're not,
> I'm not sure about your knowledge of Personal Oracle.
> I couldn't disagree with you more. This is just NOT true!!!!!!
> Regards
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Yeah...I agree with SB. It's like the original poster wants to know what an airplane
is and the basics of flying...and this fellow is talking about the space shuttle
and the boosters and the heat shields and the CanadArm and the and the on-board computers......Yikes !

Robert Chin Received on Sun Dec 16 2001 - 13:01:04 CST