Re: oracle with redhat 7.2

From: Bryan Brouckaert <Bryan.Brouckaert_at_advalvas.be>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:54:19 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem, I used 9i (but on a SuSE version). There where a lot of problemems but there are all solved.

I had to do it for my thesis, so there is a detailt description in Dutch on how to do it, if you want I can translate the essense en send it to you.

Bryan.

PS. very important: remove -z defs out of the file genclntsh before the installer starts to link and leave the numlock of.