Re: Exiting a .sql

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_alltel.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2001 10:05:23 -0800

Does "sometimes" mean?
 you run the script Monday and it waits at the prompt, but running the same script on Tuesday exits?
or
 you run the script on machine A and it waits at the prompt, but running the same script on machine B exits?

If it's the first case, I'm at a loss without more detail. If it's the second case, then it seems you should already have a clue. (examine the OS, account, database differences for the cause.)

I still don't know what you mean by environment. is it:  different machines
 different user logins
 different oracle databases
 ?

Some questions are too vague to answer.