AQ - 8.1.7 Compatible =>'8.1'

From: Viktor Achter <Viktor.Achter_at_post.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:36:03 +0100

Hi!

When I try to create a Queue-Table, that is compatible with '8.1', I get an error saying, that the Value at least has to bee set to

'8.1.0.0.0'. When I create the Queue-Table with the compatible
Value='8.0', then it gets created but doesn't work properly with my
routines. (One-To-Many using Subscription lists...)
I don't have this problem, when doing this on my local Oracle DBMS.

Does anybody know, what the problem is, and how it can be fixed?

Thanks in advanced!

Viktor Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 08:36:03 CST