Spill size not sufficient

From: Hernan Galante <galanteh_at_telefonica.com.ar>
Date: 12 Dec 2001 05:58:09 -0800

Hello,

   I'm working with Pro*C and Oracle 8 over Aix 4. I Try to compile y program and i have this error message:

   "1500-002: (S) COMPILER LIMIT EXCEEDED in main: Spill size not sufficient. C
ompilation ended. Recompile specifying option SPILL with a value greater than 9
16 and less than or equal to 32704."

Can Anyone help me? articles to read? what's the spill size?

Thanks in advance .. Received on Wed Dec 12 2001 - 07:58:09 CST