After Exercise/Question/Answer type of material

From: Omar <omar.simsek_at_chisholm.vic.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:22:34 +1100

Hi
Has anyone got any recommendation on where I can find/buy some general exercises /question/answer type of problems relating to Oracle 8i, Databases or ER (it could be a book/website/cd etc) so that I can improve my problem solving skills. I know about the selftest material.

Thanks Received on Tue Dec 11 2001 - 21:22:34 CST