how to display locked query?

From: Ed Wong <ewong_at_mail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2001 00:40:38 -0800

I have a software which makes multiple connections to an oracle database. Once a while I got several locks on a particular table and the queries just hangs. By query v$locked_object, I can see which table is locked and which session ids are reponsible for the lock and they are in locked_mode=3. But how can I tell what sqls are locking? Can anyone shows me a system query that can shows all the locked up sql?

Thanks.

ewong Received on Tue Dec 11 2001 - 02:40:38 CST