Re: Electronic Signatures - has anyone implimented these within a database?

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.Wessman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2001 09:32:07 -0800

It's possible, but you'll have to create a signature column and then generate the signature yourself. Oracle does not have the means to do it automatically.

                                          Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Security Assurance Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.