extproc using too much CPU time

From: pmatt69 <pmatt69_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:32:44 -0500

We have recently noticed that the extproc process on our DB server is using around 75% of the CPU time. It has been this way for several days. There is very little additional activity in our database. Has anyone ever seen this before? Is it possible to fix this without restarting the instance?

Our environment is Oracle 8.1.6 on Solaris 8.

Thanks,

Matt Received on Mon Dec 10 2001 - 10:32:44 CST