installing pro*c (oracle 7.3.4) on windows NT 4

From: François-Xavier de Montgolfier <fdemontg_at_capgemini.fr.nospam>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:58:17 GMT

Hello,

sorry to bother you with this dumb question, but I can't seem to install pro*c for winnt using the oracle 7 server version 7.3.4 for windows NT CD.

First, there is no pro*c entry in the oracle installer. I tried installing oracle 7 server... no pro*c Then I tried installing the client, with no success either. Finally, I installed using custom mode, and trying to install _everything_. This makes the installation abort.

Does anyone know how to install it ? I've got a pro18 directory, but it's empty, and there's no proc file on my HD.

Sorry about this, but I could not find any relevant info either on the FAQs or on the oracle doc...

FiX Received on Mon Dec 10 2001 - 09:58:17 CST