beginner

From: rs001 <rs001_at_lynx.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:10:58 -0000

Anyone can help please.
I have completed installing personal Oracle 8i on Nt4 wrkstn. I have no idea what to do next.
Can someone give me advice if I have get myself a book

     to look at that correspond to this personal Oracle 8i. Note :
This personal Oracle cdrom that I use for installation

    is only one of 18 cdroms, I bought from Oracle.

thank you kindly,

rudy Received on Sun Dec 09 2001 - 09:10:58 CST