Re: Beginner Project

From: Goran <blackcatwhitecat2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2001 13:09:50 -0800

Hi Sumaira and thank you for your help. I was not clear in my message, because I knew theoretically what I have to do (this is what we did in class), but it was for the first time when I wrote such a project. Thus I needed more a model to be sure that I am on the right track. Anyway, the project is finished right now and I hope it is well done. Thank you again.

G.