Unlimited extents?

From: news1.trim.net <chumly_at_jg2.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:21:24 -0500

What is the general feeling towards setting table and tablespace storage settings to unlimited extents. My tendency is to want to set the extents as close as possible to what I have calculated as being enough. Am I being foolish? Should I just let it go?

What are the pros/cons?

Thanks

Barry Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 18:21:24 CST