Process numbering

From: mark <markb_at_smarttekonline.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2001 09:29:12 -0800

Hello,

I have a question from a newbie on how to change the process number of a function. I beleive they are assigned automatically but for one reason or another my first process begins with 3 instead of 1 causing all other process to carry over, 4, 5, etc. If I can change the first process number will the other follow suit? Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time,
mark Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 11:29:12 CST