Oracle Report builder 2.5 vs 6.0

From: Rosh <rosh_at_klw.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:56:42 +0800

Hello,

I would like to know whether using Report builder 2.5 exe file run on the report builder 6.0 compiled .rep file.

I find that it can work if the report program haven't program unit. If the report program have program units, it doesn't work. Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem? or tell me where can i get the version 2.0 if the above problem cannot fix? It is because my company is using the version 2.0. Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 02:56:42 CST