Running Report Error

From: Rosh <rosh_at_klw.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:39:54 +0800

Hello,

I have the following error message while I run the oracle report file .rep.

"REP-0735: Unable to load DE program Unit. Will attempt to load PL/SQL source text. Make sure you are connected to a database."

After clicking 'OK', "CA-18310: Error initializing DE. Checking DE resources is recommended." appears.

When my report has program unit, the above error message appears after running .rep. The code of
program unit is as follow:

function markupamt1Formula return Number is begin

    IF :FTY_UNIT = 'PCS' OR :FTY_UNIT = 'SET' THEN    RETURN (:UNIT_PRICE-:BUY_PRICE)* :QTY;   END IF;
  IF :FTY_UNIT = 'DOZ' THEN
   RETURN (:UNIT_PRICE-:BUY_PRICE/12)* :QTY;   END IF;
   RETURN 0;
end;

The report program works in the report builder. However, after compiling it to .rep, the above error message occurs.

When I delete this program unit, it works. Why? Could anybody help?

Thank you very much.
Rosh Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:39:54 CST