Re: testing an overloaded function

From: bullseye <bullseye35_at_deletethefunnies@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:48:43 GMT

My fault for leaving out critical detail. Both functions end up calling a third function that uses the customer id to give a result....When first_name = 'A' and last_name = 'B' are used to come up with the id, two customer id's can show up if 'A' and 'B' are two different customers with the same name.

 Which customer id does the third function use to generate the result? wouldn't this cause a problem?...