Need urgent Help Oracle Problems with SQLJSP and JSP

From: Erkan <ErkanIsik_at_web.de>
Date: 6 Dec 2001 04:02:58 -0800

Hello,
does anyone can help me with this error: Errorjava.SQLException:ORA-04301:1292 Bytes des gemeinsamen Speichers konnten nicht zugewiesen werden("large pool","unknown object","session heap","koh-kghu session heap").
I make a request to my application sqljsp and after 6 requests then I get this error.
Thank you for your help
Greetings
Erkan Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 06:02:58 CST