11i and ie problem

From: vyper <tgga_at_vyper.karoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:50:23 -0000

First my apologies for posting in the wrong group, but I can't find any other suitable. I've just installed Oracle Apps 11.5i onto 2 Suse Linux servers. I've generated all the oajinit.exe for downloading onto the PC's running the browsers. All well and good. I installed oajinit.exe onto 2 computers with no problems at all. Then came the third.

The problem occurs on the initial login, before I can download and install oajinit.exe. It allows me to login, but then immediatly expires me as a user and sends me back to a login screen again, even though it has at the top that I'm the administrator. I went back and checked versions of Internet Explorer. The version it allows me access on are all IE5.0. The ones that fails on are IE5.5 and IE6.0. I tried more IE5.0's with no problems at all.

Has anyone come across this problem before, or am I going to have to raise a tar with Oracle?

tia,

Pete Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 12:50:23 CST